Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 review

During the past year we had many ups and downs. Lefts and Rights. Foward and back, side to side

Here the major events that I endured in the past year

January 2008 - The early year promised many possiblities to come.

February 2008 - Speek Site opened on Piczo.com with the help of Xtra Cold and my RMP buddies.

March 2008 - With Help from Pochoma I had gotten a site on Blogspot. Which is the site you see Today. During the month. Speek's 1st birthday had arrived. My RMP buddies sent Birthday cards. There were 10 birthday cards. They were from Panpap(2), Jaruna, Pochoma123, 456 Ed Daisydarr, Bestl8er, Rocketnuma, Joycin (2) and the Voted Winner was Lady Maryann!

April 2008 - Plans to give my sister a very good birthday had failed. The plan was to go on RMP with a record amount of members on her Birthday. We were 8 members short of the plan. Although i set up a secret party just for her 3 days after her birthday.

May 2008 - RMP posting of new images were getting slower and slower. Then RMP ended and many of the members went and made sites. Others so shakened by the death of RMP quited club penguin. With the oncome of more viewers I had reached 1,000 views. Lady Maryann and I began the advertisements for the amazing race contest. and Joycin123 had become a member for the first time. Along with my first Recording. iSpeek and Speeky (my betas) got unbanned. and Speek got taken out of safe chat.

June 2008 - My Birthday came into play in the middle of the month. I was hoping for birthday cards and presents. Most of which came as a card in an e-mail. I was satisified. In Late June I had started a contest for Commenting. It was the first of its kind. In the end there was 805 comments. Most of which came from Lacario and Pmac.

July 2008 - My first Buddy List video came. Along with the interview with Bike Boy93. iSpeek and Speeky got re-banned by hackers. Number of Posts began to drop quite suddlenly.

August 2008 - I left for Delaware in late August. By then my site was gettting about 1,000 views per week. By the end of the month I had almost 8,000 views. Then Lady Maryann mysteriously disapeared. Along with Jimy0123.

September 2008 - Jimy0123, Lady Maryann and I started a new site. Only to have 1 post it had over 15 comments and over 1,000 views. The hunt for the #1 Speek fan began. The results were. #3 Brad1072, #2 Ilionese #1 Lady Maryann.

October 2008 - I began drawing global warming effects on cp areas. Areas suck as the Cove, Ice berg and Beach. Each area was inadated with water waist deep for my penguin. Some images protrade that the flooding was due to the mountain snow tops melting and flowing as a river, into the area of the image and then out to sea. These images are almost exactly what Al Gore thinks What is happening as a result of Global Warming. By the end of the year Halloween rang out in a storm. I started as a joke to be a vampire. Then I began an army of the Vampires. With almost 30 penguins. Other people started armies of their own. Like I did. Spoil Pink began the dragons. Leclercian began ghouls and ghost army with Lacario. Along with 10,000 hits October was very memoriable.

November 2008 - The Vampire Army began getting more then less. Untill it died. November was mostly quiet.

December 2008 - The start with Speek Lottery was very big but along with being the only huge thrill of the season.

***Awards***

Commenting

Out of the total 2643 comments this site had. Here are the winners!


Notice: My natural Commenting helped me win 6 months. March - May. September to November.
I have decided not to give an award to my self. So i am giving it to the runner up.

Febrary - Jimy0123 33 comments


March - Speek 28. Runner Up - Lady Maryann 20


April - Speek 43. Runner Up - Jimy0123 - 33


May - Speek -38 Runner Up - Lady Maryann 20


June - Lacario - 464


July - Jimy0123 - 92


August - Pen Flippy - 170


September - Speek 37 Runner up - Jimy0123 - 6


October - Speek 46 Runner up - Canary4 - 35


November - Speek 24 Runner up - Canary4 - 13


December Illionese - 110



The over all Top Commenter Award Goes to: Lacario - 507 comments.

He will get his Free Membership whenever he wants.

Comment here to find out your Year worth of comment amount!

BYE!!!!

2 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Speek said...

Runescape Account - Writing well is can be a talent or taught.

For me I am dyslexic and writing does not come easy. I am happy becuase many people like the way i write.

Which proves that not matter what the odds are, you can to much better than what is excepted.