Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Monday, September 21, 2009

I am back

Good news my fellow penguins i am returning October 2nd!

I will be doing the old stuff

1. Update post
2. Membership contests
3. and much, much more

So spread the word!

October agenda

October 2nd: Update post

October 3rd: Returning party!

Sever: Fjord
Time: 7:30 pm est
Place: Dock

Be There!

October 9th: Catch speek on "Is it a good idea to microwave this?" My toy gets destroyed Movie on the site then.

October 9th: Update post

October 11th: Free day comment and tell me what to do.

October 18th - 31st: Scariest igloo contest

October 30th: Update post. Winner chosen (I hope)

October 31st: Party

Sever: Fjord
Time: 7:30 pm est.
Place: Forest

Wow that's a lot!

I hope you share the word

Comment below and tell me what you think

Bye.

0 eating comments: