Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Party review

Thank you everyone who showed up to my party. Just kidding no one did. I did not expect a huge crowd. I haven't had successfull parties even when my site was doing spectacularly well. The biggest party I ever had was 20 people way back in March of 2009. That sounds like a lot but that was but a fraction of a fraction in the amount of total viewers I recieve in a day, during that time. Even though the party was a bust. I managed to see some really cool people. I saw one of my favorite famous penguins Graser 8. I saw a new a famous guy named Jmann93. I say new famous because I was blogging before he even had a penguin. I also met 3 imposter moderators, Happy77, Gizmo and Rsnail. Apperently an imposter Billybob was there but I didn't get to see him. I can't believe that people would make imposter penguins. It kind of scares me a little. Anyway here are some pictures






4 eating comments:

Slider94 said...

sounds like a blast! (even if they were imposters... lol) SOOO sorry i couldnt make it :( Definatley next time! :D Hey! maybe some imposters will come to my party! XD

Speek said...

Don't worry about Slider. When is your party?

Unknown said...

This article was awesome. It made me think of something I have read previously

Unknown said...

This article was awesome. It made me think of something I have read previously