Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My last Membership Igloo

Joycin123 was my only member penugin.

I got him after i accidentally put speek on ultimate safe chat.

Little did i know i could change that.

Anyway, Joycin123 became a member after winning a contest from Pmac.

For name that Beta penguin!

In may.

The membership were to last for 6-months.

By November 9th the 6-months of memship items, and member igloos will all go away.

So this is my last member igloo.



If you want to help me get another membership.

Please send me a card to adamlurie@verizon.net

Until then I am to be a non-memeber.

Far well membership.

10 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Im Sorry Speek! Hope you get it back!

canary4 said...

speek this is a tragic moment but always look on the bright side you still have jimbob. and don't worry no one else will be on this account. he may not be a rare penguin but he is better then nothing.

Speek said...

dont worry still know other member accounts.

but its different.

Joycin123 is MY member account

canary4 said...

no no dont worry it will never be used

canary4 said...

besides when u use it of course

Speek said...

ok.

But i know rare member penguin.

I dont need jimbob

canary4 said...

ok then enjoy those accounts. i guess who ever wins my contest will get a member penguin. (if anyone try's to win)

Speek said...

ok Canary

Pochoma123 said...

Speek! Put a rate my penguin banner on you blog! Get it at http://Pochoma123.googlepages.com/banner! Lets make RMP HUGE!

Speek said...

I did!!!