Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Site contest and more

Site contest:

On the bottom on my site there is a list of events from October to November.

On November 20th I have decided to make a contest. Unfortunately i had no time to figure out which contest i should choose.

Then i realized, why choose for my fans and friends, when they can choose for themselves.

Here is the list of contest you can choose from.

Commenting
Video
Advertising
Funny picture

Just choose one of the contests.

Rules:

1. You can choose more than 1 contest.
2. You can suggest a different contest idea. I will be happy to add it to the list.
3. Have fun.

please choose or suggest in a comment.

The voting ends on November 30th.

The chosen contest will begin in December.

Speek leaving?

During this Thanks giving I will be giving up club penguin.

No! Just kidding!

Although I will be gone on November 26th - 30th

I am going to Maryland for Thanks giving

I will be making my friends list movie for November on November 23rd.

Have a good thanks giving without me!

be thankful!

10 eating comments:

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

i have 3 ideas for the comments best funniest comments,for the video best random music video (sing or dance on the video), and for the funny picture best funny wackiest pictures hope those work for u,peace!

Speek said...

Illionese: those are interesting ideas.

Although I think that it is implied that if you choose one of the contests that you are allowed to do those ideas.

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

i wont do it cuz i dont like sending too much stuff i just like reading or lokking at them

Speek said...

oh.

Well I am glad to see your opinion.

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

lol

Anonymous said...

FUNNY PICTURE IM GOOD AT THEM!

Speek said...

Brad: Great choice!

David said...

i dont mind, video contest would be fun though
Dmaster

Skaterjessie said...

hey speek, i think you should do funniest pics and videos! you scared me at first when you said you were quiting cp! lol. Happy Thanksgiving!

Speek said...

Lexus121: Ok video contest it is

Skaterjessie: Video and funny picture contest.

Lol I was trying to scare you.

Have a great thanks giving.

BYE!