Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm comming back

Thanks to some my friends Brad1072, Music Maker and Filp3134

I can tell that you guys are sad and you want me back

So here is my plan

Reasons why i quited:
1. I thought my site was doomed
2. No one voted on my polls
3. I couldn't get e-mails anymore (Lots of future contests rely on e-mails

I was not thinking how friends would feel I was thinking how I feel


Party?

I think we need a big party to bring in everyone back.

This party without a doubt will be Speek Tv Parties episode 1

Date: July 4th
Server: Fjord
Place: Ice berg
Time: 3pm cptz

I will hope to see you there

Until then Bye

~Speek~

Its official: Speek is not going to quit. So lets Party!

3 eating comments:

filp3134 said...

Filp31234 you said this on your blogbecause there only one filp on
this blog
so
im your friend oh how sweet of you
ps filp31 i meesed up i wrote that instead.
ps galad you back

Speek said...

Your sentences are all backwards

lol

But you are my friend and do not forgot it! :D

bye

filp3134 said...

hey speek
can you come to my site
www.filp3134.worldpress.com