Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July

Hey guys. I know I was gone for a while but the good news is that I got a great agenda for July!

My computer is almost better, I just need to recover some more Excel Spread sheets for you guys and then we are back in business.

Without the spread sheets there will be no more contests or top commeters For the rest of the year! :O

Without contests then I'm ruined!

I realize that this Long time away from my site have driven people Away but I do I have a plan to get you guys back and more.

Jully Agenda

July 4th: Party (happened)

July 8th: Speek Tv episode 2

July 10th: Update Post

July 11th: Speek Fact #1 post

July 12th - 18th: Top 5 Speek Fans (hopefully)

July 12th: Speek Tv Parties episode 1

Server: Fjord
Time: 8pm est (4pm pst) (11pm london)
Place: Dock

July 15th: Speek Tv episode 3

July 17th: Update Post

July 18th: Speek Fact #2 post

July 19th - 25th: Top 3 Speek Fans (hopefully)

July 19th: Speek Tv Parties episode 2

Server: Fjord
Time: 8pm est (4pm pst) (11pm london)
Place: Dock

July 22nd: Speek Tv episode 4

July 24th: Update Post

July 25th: Speek Fact #3 Post

July 26th - August 1st: #1 Speek Fan determined

July 26th: Speek Tv Parties Episode 3

Server: Fjord
Time: 8pm est (4pm pst) (11pm london)
Place: Dock

July 29th: Speek Tv Episode 5

July 31st: Update Post


I realize its a jam packed sechueled.

I hope it will help because I cannot stand to be alone... :(

I hope to see you at my parties!

Bye!

P.S. I'm not an owner of my own chat box! :O I cannot add anyone to owner stattis anymore because of that fact. I'm sorry.

2 eating comments:

gilma555 rocks science said...

hey speek its me music maker, and its srsslr nice to have you back!!!! and hey you got that michael jackson poster from me!!!! WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW.... -.- , ITS AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU COPYING ME!!!! lol lmfao jk man... kkk so cant wait for your parties that i can hopefully go to! sorry i missed the coming back party, i had plans for 4th! :D

Speek said...

Music Maker: What does srsslr mean?
No coppying off of you was the honor. (lol). I dont mind if you miss one party, If you miss 2 then I will be sad. I missed my own comming back party too. I was on a plan comming back from florida (my flight was delayed) Anyway Happy 4th and what not

Bye! ;)