Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Birthday post card contest

I've been debating wheater i should do this or not but now i am. I am having a contest for the nicest or funnies Birthday card for Joycin123 and you can send in more then one picture.


Contact me at adamlurie@verizon.net for questions

put down ur username for help so i know who u r in RE.

Also you can PM me at Ratemypenguin.com i hope the best person wins the contest!


Best of Luck

-Joycin123 (Speek, Speek to ME) :)

3 eating comments:

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

very nice idea, joycin!!! will you be the only judge? or will there be others judges? can other bloggers vote for those they want to win too? just like in American Idol? LOL!

rock on ^_^

Speek said...

I am the judge but many other bloggers can tell me who's pic they like

it might help the picture win!

jaruna said...

can i be a judge plz??