Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Thursday, March 6, 2008

www.speektome.piczo.com is not working!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I noticed that my Piczo website was not working before but I thought it was only a glich but now its not working completly! I don't know why or how. So if u can u try to spread the word of

www.Speek-to-ME.blogspot.com!


Also I am afraid that i am losing readers and there are no more polls. It is really weird. I hope I can over come my problem eventually. Until then i hope i can find out how to get hits, people who are on, and the pin finder on my screen does anyone know how?

1 eating comments:

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

thats to bad im sory well any ways contact me i will tell you how to get a hit counterr

p.s sory i missed the party my internet died