Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Joycin is a girl

There has been a lot of confusion if Joycin is a girl or not

Joycin is a girl

I am a boy and my penguins are

Speek, Joycin123, Joycin 123

in age order

and Joycin is a girl but has a penguin that is dressed like a boy because she doesn't want to be dressed as a girl because there are any cool clothes for girls that she likes

Her penguins are

Joycin, pinklemon 65, Rockhopdude, mumble 265, maximum 31

in age order

i hope this makes more sense

4 eating comments:

Panpap said...

Thats better cause some people think that joycin is a boy cause of her penguin but I knew she was a girl cause you told me

Unknown said...

i new she was a girl!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

thanks for explaining speek ;-)

QueenDork3 said...

Hey this makes me want to say that I'm rly a girl controlling a boy penguin XD heck its true
~Bluekingice