Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ALKAFASSLER CONTEST!

Admin note(Speek): This is a contest comming soon.

Tuesday, March 10th at exactly 6:19 pm, after eating goolosh
Sigh. I'm bored. Maybe I'll go on Speek's site.

Leclercian is typing random words on Speek's chat box. These are not exact. The letters were something like:

Alkalskaasdffafffffffffasssssssssssslllllllrrrrrrr

Squinting at her screen, Leclercian lookes closer and edits the letters down.

Alkafassssslllllllllrrrrrrrrr

Just a little more, Leclercian

Alkafasselllrrrrrr?

Close...

Alkafassler!

Good job! Here is the birth of a new word! Thinking on the spot, Leclercian combines 3 of her most favorite words (not including casem, cuz that one isn't a synonym to awesome) cool, awesome and totally tubular (that one's for you Lady Maryann!)

ONE AND ALL, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, JOIN THE ALKAFASSLER CONTEST TO BE THE ALKAFASSLER WINNER!
GET NOMINATED BY FRIENDS, FAMILY, OR EVEN YOURSELF!

THE AUDIENCE WILL VOTE TO SEE WHO BECOMES THE ALKAFASSLER CHAMPION!


There will be 2 rounds. The first will be to see how many nominations you can get. The second will be the audience voting. For each nomination or vote you will get 1 point.

1 vote = 1 point
1 nomination = 1 point

If YOU are the alkafassler champion, you could win amazing banners from me, Leclercian! (let it be known that everything I've learned is from Lady Maryann, so if I do well give her all the credit and if I do horribly blame me)

Here's some of my artwork (just somethin really simple; trust me I can do better. I can add other stuff like your penguin pic, your link, etc.) :


Note: Each person can ONLY NOMINATE ONCE!
Let's give an example.
Right way:
Billy Joe: I nominate Kal!
Kal: I nominate Billy Joe!
Bob: I nominate Kal!

WRONG way:
Billy Joe: I nominate Kal!
Kal: I nominate Billy Joe!
Bob: I nominate Kal!
Kal: I nominate Billy Joe!

Note: Kal's will ONLY COUNT AS 1 nomination!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment.

-If you're reading this then you're alkafassler

Leclercian

4 eating comments:

nykki744rulez said...

I would like to nominate Nicole744.

Anonymous said...

i would like to nominate canary4

canary4 said...

i would like to nominate.... what omg dogs beat me to it well the only fair thing to do is nominate dogs instead of myself

Anonymous said...

i nominate canary4, my best friend