Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bored of waiting for Speeks membership contest to end? Like writing stories? Want to become popular? Then enter this contest now! Come from my site.....


The main prize of this contest is....
Be a author of this Dalek Ad's cheat site (Over 35,000 hits)

I have not had a massive contest like this for over 3 months! The winner gets to be the author of the site which is pretty popular.

Rules-
-Must be able to post cheats
-Must have fun posts
-Must be able to spell English words
-Must be able to post between 20 March and 20 April
-Must be a great friend to fans

The winner will also...
-Get to be buddy of the site members
-Gets to post on a popular site
-Gets to be a owner on dalek ads chat box

The contest is...
Write a story starting with any of these 3 sentences

1.I was running, faster and faster, it was getting closer....
2.Once upon a time I woke up and felt really odd. I looked in the mirror and saw that I was a.....
3.My first day being a.....

The story should be put on a word document, must be at least 1 page long. Email all entries to dalek_ad@ntlworld.com I will not give your email away to anybody or anything.

Good Luck
Contest ends- Saturday 14th March

-Dalek Ad

Check below for the B-Day cards!

1 eating comments:

Speek said...

Are you people really getting bored of my membership contests?