Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Friday, March 6, 2009

White Puffle Party!

It is kind of quite around here so I'm going to post a white Puffle party on Speeks site, I have advertised this on my site (Over 35,000 hits) and on another site! Pics will be taken, this post was taken from my site so the clue is only for my site.

White Puffle Mini Party....
Server-Fjord
Room-My Igloo On map
Time-11:00am PST
Date- 7th March!

It is kind of late but it will be a white puffle party! Wear anything white! If you do not have a white puffle then attend with a blue puffle!

Schedule-
11:00-11:05-Waiting for late puffles
11:05-11:10-Look for Dalek Ad's puffle
11:10-11:15 Dance with white puffle in Lodge attic
11:15-11:25-Walk the puffle Parade
11:25 END OF PARTY!

Just come for 25 mins! Simple and have sooo much fun.

Dalek Ad

YADEMASEHTNOTSETNOCGIB

0 eating comments: