Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Monday, June 22, 2009

Compter STILL Busted

Hey guys sorry this is taking so long.

My computer got really badly busted.

My dad and I are working non stop (all day) to get my files back and programs back

My computer still does not have internet and e-mail so far.

I have been making all the polls on my computer and I would determine what place people would be in and who to take out. So far my excel on my computer doesn't work so i am pushing the polls until my computer is back and running.

There is a huge gap of e-mail on my computer because it goes from 2005 and then it hits 2009. So all the e-mails you sent me resently I lost

I need all your e-mails back because i lost them!

If you could type them bellow that would be really cool.

Anyway I got to go my dad needs be back.

Bye!

I hope to see you guys again soon! BYE!

6 eating comments:

filp3134 said...

i just wanna ask to you can tell people about my here is the link
www.filp3134.worldpress.com\
or at least coment please i need help

Speek said...

Dear Filp,

From August To November there will be something called Blog Attention

This event will get your blog tons of attention

Its something I began almost a year ago.

It helped a few sites to go from 20views to 2,000 views

I'm very sure the same will happen to you.

filp3134 said...

wow speek you are awsome

filp3134 said...

speek can i copy that blog attention thingy for my pen pal

Speek said...

What do you mean by copy?

filp3134 said...

i meen copy and paste From August To November there will be something called Blog Attention

This event will get your blog tons of attention

Its something I began almost a year ago.

It helped a few sites to go from 20views to 2,000 views up to there