Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Computer Busted

Hey guys My computer got busted

The poll results will not be out for a couple days

Sorry :(

Right on my birthday :|

Anyway, I will be showing you my pictures i took with my new camera.

Until then, Have great last day of school

Dont forget to send my birthday presents

From Speek

P.S. I will post a new message as soon as my computer is fixed

P.S.S. I am my dad's computer. He let me do this post because all the other computers in the house are locked.

P.S.S.S. For the record I have 14 computers in my house. 2 of them do not have internet. Most of them are locked except for mine.

P.S.S.S.S. DONT FORGOT TO SEND BIRTHDAY GIFTS!!!!

By speek

0 eating comments: