Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, April 13, 2008

4 days 'till Joycin123 turns 400 how about a party

I've decided to have a party for Joycin123's 400th day on cp. BUT! I can't do it on his exact day because I'll have school so it is up to u to decide for me! Leave a comment. Providing the following

Date
Time
Server
Place

Who ever gets chosen will have credit and also be a guest star for my party. That's all

Oh wait one more thing. If your chosen and u want to give me a scheldal of what to do at the party. Please leave it in the comment.

That is all.

Oh wait one more thing. You guys have fun now.

bye

15 eating comments:

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

i will be party planer for this party:

date: april 19 saturday

time 12:00 club penguin time

server: beanie (it in ausralia)

place: ice berg

thing we should do is dance and play the game where you all turn a color

Connor DeBlieck said...

i want you to be my buddy on CP jimy

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

ok come to the party
or ill go right now if you tell me where

Speek said...

Jimy0123 great idea! 1 problem at 12:00pm cptz for that is 3:00pm and I'll have tennis so i can't try so other day or other time

i am off from school from 19-27 of April.

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

umm let me thing

Connor DeBlieck said...

jimy today at 4:50 Cp time, on frozen

Connor DeBlieck said...

no at 3:50 CP time, on frozen

Speek said...

Jimy0123 i think that might work!

Connor DeBlieck said...

meet me 5:20 CP time, on frozen, at the iceberg.

Connor DeBlieck said...

we can actullay meet at 7:00 CP time, same server and location.

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

ok sounds good maby;

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

sounds good to me! i will be there too! ;-)

how about we all wear propeller hats going into the party. that is to distinguish the party goers to those that are just there?

then when you announce that the 'change color' game would start, thats the time we change clothes ;-)

if you dont want that, then just ignore this post ;-)

.

Connor DeBlieck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connor DeBlieck said...

no sorry its today that i want to meet you, april 14. ok

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

ok lets do it as soon as possible