Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Friday, April 25, 2008

no 1 came to my party

Hello my friends who are warm in the beds. No 1 came to my party except for 456 Ed. Thanks for comming. Also I almost got banned.

Here is my story. I remebered seeing Rockhopper at the light house. So i got lots of people to follow me there. Then we i came back he was missing. And a person said to ban me. And all 30 or so people agreed. So apoligized but they were very mad. I told them wat happened before they didn't believe me. So told them a sob story about me having noone at my party. They accepted my appoligy and left

As u can see it wasn't as fun as i expected and yes i know Husky was full again!

So do u want another party?

9 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,I would like another party.I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRy I couldnt come

Speek said...

its ok

So far

1 vote for ANOTHER PARTY

Connor DeBlieck said...

you cant ban people for stupid things, are else people could ban you for no reason.

txmb95ads said...

had a baseball game sorry. u wont get banned for lying only for swering or hacking i think..

Speek said...

i no but some one threatened i got scared

Pmac said...

well reporting cant do anything. and when they say they are gonna ban you. they cant only if they were monerators. and i heard noting about a party though. hmmm i will come to the next one.

p.s. my 5,000 hits party is cancelled...check my site.

Speek said...

Thanks Pmac that makes much more sense. Also i could possibly have a party for 5,000 hits just for u

along with

1,000 hits for me and Lady Maryann's site

it could be a huge party

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

thanks speek! i will try harder to be at the party this time. yah know, its the time difference. ;-)

ok i will advertise it in my blog. how about if i make a banner for the party and everyone who will advertise the party can copy it? if you dont want, its ok. im cool ;-)

PS. im 1909 hits now. i think its better you change it to like 2000 hits party for me. Yay!

thanks speek. youre wonderful! ;-)

Speek said...

your welcome i will post it when i gets closer!