Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Saturday, April 5, 2008

You can ask for money

I have a cheating program that my computer is the only that can work it. But u can ask for me to get money for u.

Just place ur order on ratemypenguin and PM me which is Speek to ME

along with ur name and ur password

and i wont tell anyone ur password I promise. I never lied before i am serious.

also did u know that the most money u can get is 1,000,000 on cp?

Also once i am done with ur order i will delete ur PM with ur pass word on it

8 eating comments:

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

wow i did not know you can only 1,000,000 thats weird when i run out of money i will tell you

txmb95ads said...

wow right now i have half of that!!!!!!! i got around 500,000 an i dont hack! i play cart surfer and surfing u can tell because i get over 1,00 coins when i surf look up pretty darn good on ratemypengtuin under images!

Connor DeBlieck said...

cool pochoma does that for me too. but you have to pay him.

Connor DeBlieck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
txmb95ads said...

wow right now i have half of that!!!!!!! i got around 500,000 an i dont hack! i play cart surfer and surfing u can tell because i get over 1,000 coins when i surf look up pretty darn good on *REVISED*

txmb95ads said...

at least u have security thats y most of them wont work. Can you plz send me a pm of what the thing is that you use i dont need it just curious.

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

HEY CAN U DO THAT FOR ME IM CG7MV7 AND MY PASSWORD IS... WELL I CAN'T TELL OYU HERE SRRY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Connor DeBlieck said...

i want 500,000 coins and my name is Lacario1995. and i will tell you my password tomorrow on cp on fjord at 6:00 pm cp time.