Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good news!

Hello my friends!

this is Speek here saying that i got more time

Weekdays 8pm to 10:30pm Monday to Friday

Weekends freedom! all day

whoo hoo!

here is a message that i hope everyone can agree on!

my friends

these days of my freedom here has been shortened but i promise that it will not get in my friends relationship's

I promise that one day I'll be back with full day privilages.

I hope we can get over this sad time

And remember you can allways find a reason and happiniess even when time seems that it is imposible




If not now i will be back during the summer with full privilages of being here i hope this helps a lot

2 eating comments:

Connor DeBlieck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liquid Chrome Productions said...

yay thats geat i cant wait for summer