Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Saturday, October 11, 2008

10,000 hits Party

As 10,000 hits nears.

I have had 27 unsuccesfull parties in a row.

Every Party since May had 0 - 5 people come.


If we get over 10 people at this party.

I will record, give out prizes and take pictures.

Here are the details:

Server: Icicle (first favorite server)
Place: Dock
Time: 5:30 pm cptz
Date: October 17th

Please come!

P.S. Keep on commenting I will have an award for most commenter for each week starting Sunday.

4 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

speek its me canary4. i tried having a party last week. it didn't turn out so good. my brother came and he was 5 feet away from me. so i will spread the news.

hopefully soon to be friend because you would not add me,

canary4

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

ha ha that was me

canary4

Anonymous said...

i like this better

canary4