Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

News

Here is some of the news during the week that I have seen.

1. Color Game

I invented the game color game in February.

Now I find people playing it in the dock in huge crowds.

Even in some movies from Youtube.

Has my game become famous?

Or has someone else I never heard of, made the game before or after me?

Anyway the game has shaped club penguin into a new age.

The age of color fun!

2. Cart Surfer Contest

The cart surfer contest officialy ends at October 23rd at 5:30 pm cptz.

Get your higest Cart Surfer scores in to adamlurie@verizon.net. FAST!!!

3. Igloo Contest

I have been hyped up on the igloo contest all week.

I have thoughts on who the winners may be

1. Joycin123 - 40% - 60%
2. Joycin - 30% - 60%
3. Mew2 Viper2 - 30% - 50%
4. Pochoma123 - 40% - 50%

I am sorry if ur not in my top four but i am very tough when it comes to judging.

We will see the results October 23rd

4. Big Party

Do not forget we have a big party

Date: October 24th
Server: Ice Box
Place: Starts at Cove (tour of the island)
Time: 5:30 pm cptz
Contest: Oldest Penguin and Silliest Dressed.

Don't forget to come.

5. First Member Meeting

Member meetings will be very important

Date: October 24th
Time: 6pm cptz
Place: Xat Chat Box

If u miss them then ur membership will be ended

Please tell me ahead of time if your gonna miss the meetings


Tell me what u think about these events that happened and comming.

4 eating comments:

Leclercian said...

I thought u liked my igloo :(

Speek said...

Leclercian.

I liked your igloo a lot but to be honest I just thought It may not win.

I didn't want to be wrong

But your #5 in my top 5 anyway

I'll add you ok?

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

i thought u liked my igloo too.anywayz there was a person that invented the game before u.her name is pawneeto4 and she invented it before rockhopper opened his ship to go downstairs to get the free stuff

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

i have another question if i go to the meeting will i be a member?