Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Friday, October 24, 2008

Today Events pushed

I cannot do today's events. I am extremely busy

The 2 major events will be pushed to October 25th. Still at the same time.

Details

1. 3rd Annerversary Party/ Spoil Pink's Birthday Party

Server: Ice Box
Place: Tour of party
Time: 5:30pm cptz
Contest: Oldest Penguin and sillest dressed

2. Member Meeting

Place: Xat Chat box
Time: 6pm cptz

All Speek Site members must go!

Please tell people about this post.

5 eating comments:

canary4 said...

im sorry speek i can not go. i am going to Syracuse. i was lucky i was able to make this one. but now there is no meeting. sorry.

canary4 said...

ok if i must go i still cant. so if it means i cant be a member of your site i will be really sad. if it was any other day i would come besides Sunday. sorry speek!

Speek said...

Its ok Canary.

Thank's for letting me know that you cannot make it.

I will let you keep your membership.

Anonymous said...

Hey Speek! I'm Having another Free membership contest at my blog! Please help me advertise and make this contest HUGE!! There is a consulation prize for all that enter! Please enter and help me out! Thanks!

~Pochoma123

Speek said...

Awesome Pochoma!

I will Advertise!