Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Events Cancled

For the First Time ever I am cancling 2 events.

Here are the reasons:

NOW POWER.

The power began to fail throughout the day.

Wind was about 30 - 40 mph and gusts as high as 50 mph

Winds like that can knock down trees and power lines.

And that's exactly what they did.

At times the Wind seemed as a powerfull invisible fast moving wall of fury.

Knocking down anything in its way.

Trees, Power lines and even parts of houses littered the streets.

During 5:30pm - 6pm the power was out and I could not make it to the party.

I am deeply sorry but i cannot push it any further, for it would interact with my daily schuel.

I am sorry that I have cancelled these important events.

0 eating comments: