Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Friday

Here we go!

This Friday happenings.


Morning: New Site improvements.

Afternoon: Grandparents 50th annerversary party. You can celebrate it on cp but without me. But YOU can host it.

Noon: New video about the play (the right way) meanning through the script. First we will go to an empty server. (I will choose it before it happens) Also, I will need some actors.

I will be chester and You all can be many natives.

Just sign up as a comment.

After the play We will end with a huge party at the dock possibly at Frozen.

Good luck to make the cut!

Thanks

BYe.

4 eating comments:

Connor DeBlieck said...

me me choose me speek

Anonymous said...

I want to be in it!!!

Speek said...

cool! that makes 2!

Anonymous said...

Me too! I so wanna be in it!


Spoil pink

Spoil Crazy is how I am