Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Monday, June 23, 2008

Site Forcasts, Speek Tv item 3 and Mission 8

Allright

First: I will give all site Forcasts either tonight or tomorrow. Just comment so i can forcast your site.

Comment must include your site address. So i can get to it.

Second: I will be making my Speek Tv item around 9pm eastern standared time. and you can see the item Tuesday with the ONLY person to get the Speek Tv item 2. To get the 3rd item of Speek Tv send it to my e-mail, which is adamlurie@verizon.net click on the address to send a picture of your player card without a hat.

Third: The video of mission 8 is trying to upload but it is taking a very long time i guess you can try to get it but it will be hard for me to send it to you.

and lastly have fun!

0 eating comments: