Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Party reschueled

Hey guys sorry about me not being at the party! My reason is: Studying for three finals.

Math, History and Science.

Each has 100 questions.

I plan to get 100% on each of them.

But the party will be rescheuled and be on Friday everything is the same.

And for Ldspiky. I'm getting you the money. Even if it takes me all night i will get you your money. Plus extra, reason: me taking so long, being in the newspaper.

2 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's me Brad1072!

Thanks so much for changing the Party.My Computer got a Virus and by friday it will be fixed, plus I also have to study for the Finals!

Thanks again!
:)

Your Friend,
Brad1072

Speek said...

your welcome