Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Friday, June 6, 2008

Party Update

Hey guys!



Sorry about the party! My sister Joycin and i got into a fight. I could not record because of the fight. In addition, she ruined my whole party! What a mess! Spoil Pink was yelling at us. I ran off to the Ice berg. Joycin came and called me names. Then she made me be annoyed. So i deleted her and ignored her.



I am sorry but we will have a party on Sunday. Or a different date if the Party Planning Comittee can find one.



Untill then i am sorry.

2 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for yelling at you gys. I was trying to get you guys to stop fighting. I get mad when people don't get along, especially when both of them are my friends. Why were you guys fighting anyways?

Speek said...

i don't remeber