Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Saturday, June 28, 2008

News

Allright this post will be part of the Commenting Contest this way no one will be overwhemelled

1. I have started a new show called Speek Tv Parties! There will be a recording on Sunday, I will try to do at 6pm cptz on as Speek

here at the things to remember

Server: Frozen
Time: 6pm cptz
Place: Dock
Penguin: Speek
What will happen: Recording of Speek Tv Parties episode 1 that will be put on Youtube! Be sure to tell everyone and not to forget.

2. I want YOU to vote for my next igloo!

Here are your 3 choices:

Pirate igloo, Summer igloo, Movie theater igloo.

You can add more if you comment. And you can vote in the comment too! This is part of the contest!

3. For the Commenting contest! I got 813 comments! Most ever on this blog ever seen before! Although this contest may close if there is no more comments :( I don't want to do that but you may leave me with no choice. I am doing this post just to let you know.

4. For the end of the contest I will leave you with a few rules.

Rules:

1. There will be a prize swap! Meaning if a winner wants your prize and the other person wants your prize than you are alloud to swap as long as you tell me in a comment.
2. If you get the choosen prize you may not choose any of the other prizes 1-4. But anything your mind can think of.

5. I have gotten contact with my x girl friend who is also my best friend her name is Moontime. Current boyfriend: Joycin.

I plan to tell you more about if she does come here.

6. I have been informmed that my 813 comments has gotten me the blog with the most comments ever! I might even get an award from blogger! Keep up the great work and KEEP COMMENTING! I thank you for commenting.

7. Finally some bad newz. As many of you noticed possibly on your blog or mine that all of the people on the who's on map. Is gone. I worked hard to get them all but now since they erased them all each day. It is kinda drivimg me CRAZY!!!!

Allright I hope to see you at my party. I hope to see your comments! I hope to not end the contest! I hope you vote! I hope that Moontime will come! And i hope that i win!

Bye!

Waddle on!

Rock Till you drop!