Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm comming back

I am comming back from Delaware.

I will give you day by day detail for my vacation when i come back.

I hope for you to comment for a party when i come back.

I need 10 comments to get my party.

Which I will record.

Details:

Date: August 10th
Time: 3:00 pm cptz
Server: Husky
Place: joycin123 igloo.
Party Theme: Pirate
Reason: I am comming back

I hope to see you there.

6 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

coool

kittens777777 said...

Hey speek!! Cant wait for the party!

kittens777777 said...

NOOOOOOO!! Speek I cant come!! :'(
I have to go to some stupid wedding for someone dont even freaking know!! Im so sorry! Please forgive me!

Anonymous said...

Hey Speek!!!
Can we make a music video??
456 Ed :)

Speek said...

Brad: Cool glad your excited

Jimy: glad your excited too.

Kittens77777: It's ok I forgive you.

456 Ed: I would be delited to make a music video. Just tell me the details for it.

the song, the place and stuff like that