Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Vacation

My Vacation was awesome.

Let me tell you it day by day.

Unfortunately, the pictures have not been uploaded yet.

I will show them in a few days from Now

P.S. Time is in Eastern Standard Time

August 2nd, 2008 (Day 1) The Long Trip:

I woke up at 6:00 am excited and ready. My family and I left at 8:30 am to leave for Delaware. It was a long 5 hour drive, full of bathroom breaks, and eating breaks. When we arrived at the Beach House the regular ocean was replaced with a sand dune. Therefore we could not see the waves from the back Porch. Unlike we could before. Later that day my Aunt (Lisa), cousins (Seth, Zack and Megan) and Grandparents (Mac and Evie) came and the cousins and I played in the ocean for a couple hours. Cold may it be we got use to it. Overnight, I had no place to sleep my Parents shared a bed, my sister (Joycin) got a room with a TV all to her self! There were 3 rooms left over but they were more kid like then what I wanted. So I choose the couch in the Living Room.

August 3rd, 2008 (Day 2) Adjusting Time:

When I awoke my parents were yawning and very tired. They said that they did not sleep well. During Lunch Time the cousins came again to play cards and have fun in the water. My Aunt, my Dad and I played a few card games but my Aunt won. My Grandparents played a few more card games with me and I won. Then i played against my Cousins in a card game and I won again. Then at night I fell asleep.

August 4th, 2008 (Day 3) The leaving:

Around 8 or 9 am my dad and I rode our bikes to where my Aunt, Cousins and Grandparents were staying at. It was a 2 mile ride to there house, a 1 mile ride down to Ocean City, Maryland then a 3 mile ride back home. Altogether a 6 mile ride. Later that Day my Aunt, Cousins and Grandparents came over to visit. My older Cousins (Zack [15] and Megan [17]) brought over their friends. We had Pizza for dinner and then Megan and her friend left for college.

August 5th, 2008 (Day 4) The comming:

During the afther noon my Uncle (Dave)and Aunt (Gloria) cam. Then my other Uncle came. His name is Uncle Mark which is married to Aunt Lisa. Around 7pm, my Family, Aunt and I went on the board walk in Beathany Town to walk Lula (The Aunt's and Cousins' Dog). Lula barked at other dogs because she thinks that she is a human. During that walk we passed by a fake dog and Lula thought it was real. Lula tugged on the leash and growled at the fake dog untill she relized it was fake. It was very funny.

August 6th, 2008 (Day 5) The real comming:

Around 9 am my Dad, Aunt and Unlce and I rode 14 miles on our bikes. After that my Mom, Sister, Auna and Uncle made Tie Die shirts and Hats. It was cool when it was done. Then we went to the Board walk to go to Mangos (a resturant) to eat dinner. Then my Aunt and Uncle left becuase their bed was not good for them.

August 7th, 2008 (Day 6) The long bike ride:

Around 10 am my parents Sister and I left to go to a water park. The rides were fun and water was warm. There was a lazy river that went around the water park, a wave pool and 12 rides. After that we went to Dumzzers. During 5pm my parents went out for dinner and my sister and I stayed with my Aunt and Uncle's house. We played Card Games and the yougest cousin (Seth [12]) Brought over his friend named Zack and his Twin Carly. His mother and his older sister are from South Africa.

August 8th, 2008 (Day 7) The last day:

I woke up early and played on the beach. Then my Aunt, Uncle, Cousins, Cousin's friends and my Grand Parents. The waves were getting big and it was very windy. Chairs were blown down, Umbrella were getting lifted in the air and the sand was getting thrown at the beach gowers. Around 3pm Seth, Zack, Carly, my sister and I used a metal dector to find metal. We found odd objects, no one knew what it was. Then we played card games ate pizza and then Watched the Olympics.

August 9th, 2008 (Day 8) The leaving:

My sister and I were sad to leave but we had to. It was a 6 hour drive back. I sleep most of the way and when i was awake we watched Tv. When I got home my cats were happy for us to be back.

That was a my trip.

You like?

10 eating comments:

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

sounds like fun but im glad your back

Anonymous said...

Thats really long! Glad your back

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

wow that was a very very nice vacation speek! i especially liked lula, sooo funneh! ;-)

i like the way you wrote your story, its like we are looking at your diary. good job! ;-)

im glad too that youre back! ;-)

Speek said...

Thanks Lady Maryann. I try to make it seem that you were actually there.

Also I am glad to be back

Anonymous said...

Sounds really fun. On Sunday I was coming back from DC and I passed through Delaware. It was like a big lightning show! It was cool though.

Speek said...

Cool I wish I were there

Nina said...

ok thnx that u think it was cool even if i didnt write it um loola is spelled with two oos and when i was walking her and when she saw the fake dog she pulled me off the ground remember speek? well i do and um dont forget about my nose i scraped it at the bottom of the ocean and it almost was broken but luckily it was only a little risk of not breathing for about ten minutes man that hurt oh and plz call me nina!

Speek said...

Joycin I don't want to talk about pain in my vacation leave it out of it OK!

ok?

Nina said...

it was my vacation too and it wasnt painful did u see me crying? i didnt

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.