Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

studio try outs and party # 2

im sorry i missed my own party i will have a make up one later. did any of you go any ways. well about my band i still dont know who to choose  theres so many of you so leave a comment if you are interested in joining. I need a bass player and a drum player. so far i think i am going to choose cg7mv7 and speek but we will just have to see. well pochoma made me a you tube account thanx pochoma. and speek got me the money i need to make a nice studio in my igloo thanx speek. well here is my you tube account if any of you want to subscribe http://www.youtube.com/user/AlHendrixExpierence.

9 eating comments:

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

plz tell me

Speek said...

I went there

NathanCool said...

Can i join, i dont care what part i will be.

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

cool

Anonymous said...

I went, we waited for like, 25 min. then we figured u forgot

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

yah i was bussy sory

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

Speek i did some more work on the site check it look at the very bottom

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

hey jimy can i be drummer or bass player if thats for not member cuz i really want to join my last band didnt go so well they all forgot about me!pwease pwease with cherry on top?

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

hey ilinosi you might be able to be a drumer but just maby