Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Studio try outs and party

I have won the member ship so as a promised I will throw a huge party, sorry the party is a little late but I want to do it before school starts for most of you. So how does Sunday sound? And it’s not just a normal party it’s going to be a studio party that means there’s going to be try outs for my new band. I need a bass player and a drummer player. The bass player must own the blue bass but the drummer can be a non member. But the most important job of them all is the publisher. I need some body to publish my vids on you tube when there done. Requirements to be my publisher you must have an e-mail account and be able to have a you tube account. And most importantly have spare time to help me. Rewards for being my publisher. I name my studio (my igloo) after you. And you don’t be in the actual vid but at the end of the vid it will mention your name (some times you may be in the vid). So any of the jobs are good. Leave a comment saying that you would like to try out. And if you would like to try out but you will miss the party then will plan some thing out. Remember every one who joins the band is 50% garneted. (Loll) 

Party details.

Date: this Sunday (if not able to go we will try to have a private party with you)

Server: Fjorge

Time: 11:00 cp time

Room: My igloo

Theme: music 

Try to spread my party around do post on it if you can. If I miss my own party I would fell so stupid but I will make a reschedule. So remember to have a great time at the music party. Remember to comment for the try outs. I may not need a publisher after all.

15 eating comments:

Speek said...

Jimy 0123!

May I be publisher.

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

May I please be drummer?

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

cg7mv come too the party and i would love for you too be my drumer.

speek i may not need a publisher but you would be first on my list if i do

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

i need a bass player

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

I might be able to get Zeon451 from my blog too be bass.He is in my band.

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

jimy0123 i want to be a drummer but if i cant wat can i be except publisher?

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

illinose you might be able to become a drummer if you pass the adution. But you proably wont be able to be puplisher.

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

cg7mv7 that would be awsome if you are able to get a bass player for me.

Speek said...

I will do watever you need jimy 0123

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

thanx speek your a good freind

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

speek do you have a bass

Speek said...

Yes for joycin123.

Beauty&theBeast said...

i play bass
drums
and i sing

Anonymous said...

Will u get on as Spee??? and ill be there! Ill play watever if theres anymore spots. and by 11:00 cp time, is that 12:00????? C u there!

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

Hey I didn't know was it a.m or p.m?