Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Saturday, August 30, 2008

8,000 hits Party

Dear Speek fans.

I am glad you are taking intrest in my site.

meaning:

voting on polls, entering in contest, chatting on my chat box and watching Speek Tv movies.

I started this site not for the fame but for the shear enjoyment of meeting new people who enjoy the same things i do.

Now I am proud to say I am going to make a huge party.

Please tell as many people you like I depend on YOU to make this party huge.

If we have over 10 people there we will have a huge prize for all party guests.

Please tell as many as possible.

Details:

Server: Freezer
Date: September 7th
Place: Dock
Time: 7pm cptz

I hope you can plan ahead and get there on time.

The party will include many things.

for instance:

Color game
Sled Racing
Find Four
races
Hide and Speek

amd many more.

P.S. The random Contest will end on Monday!

KEEP COMMENTING.

whatever number you land on when the conest ends is the prize you get.

Hope to see many of you there.

bye

4 eating comments:

10ypinkgirl said...

Okay, I might be able to come to the party though I'll tell my friends about them =]

Speek said...

great!

:)

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

sorry speek i cant go cuz 7:00cptz is 10:00p.m where i am and on sundays i sleep at 9:30 or i get grounded can you change the time like at 5:00 cptz?

Speek said...

I might.

I will see what i can do