Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

5,000 hits partay! DONATIONS NEEDED!

Hey guys! I don't usually post on here, but I need HELP! My 5,000 hits partay is coming soon, and I'm having contests, but I have NO prizes! I've posted some, but they aren't very good! So please, please, pleaseeeee DONATE! To Donate Click Here to Visit My Site! Email me if you have donated!



P.S. Speek, Please leave this post on for a little bit!



create avatar

2 eating comments:

Speek said...

Dear Stakerjessie

I am very greatful that you posted.

I will leave your post up.

I will post an update on Thursday for the member party.

Stay here!!! Many prizes to come in 2009

Skaterjessie said...

thanx speek, i already have entry things from canary4