Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Friday, January 23, 2009

Update

Order of business

1. Party review
2. Party reviews
3. Glitch (founded by Canary4)

*** Fiesta Party review so far***

This is my 3rd Fiesta with cp.

2007 - awesome!

2008 - awesomer

2009 - Very good

Although i think that club penguin may be over decorating a few rooms.

The forest seems to be over decarated but the rest is allright.

Anyway!

There is no maracas!!!! Maybe they will come out by the end

Although there is a taco hat at the cove!

***Party Reviews***

Dalek Ads party

10.5 out of 10

lol

We did:

Sled racing
Find four
Dancing
igloo hoping
ninja playing

Yo Yo's party

9 out of 10

we had:

dancing at Yo Yo's igloo
I was the guest star! (that was good)
We played find Four
We played sled racing

Speek's party

NO ONE CAME!!!!

***Next Party***

My next party will be on Sunady the 25th

Here are the details

Date: January 25th
Time: 5pm cptz
Server: Fjord
Place: all around

I am not expecting a lot people to come because most of my parties are small

Come if you can, I am not expecting a lot

***Glitch***



Oh and comment to let me know if you want me to review your comment.

Bye :D

3 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Speek, There wasn't a Fiesta in 2006. It was a Winter Luau.

Speek said...

Oh ya!

Lol!

I called it a fiesta at the time

lol said...

I didn't think this years was good at all.


~Orange Land