Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Polls

I know I haven't posted in a while!

I promise to do more contests have more parties.

and a bunch of other stuff.

I have been working hard during this month planning out the year!

I can't tell you yet!

This year will be the most memoriable year yet!

I hope!

There will be great contests and parties.

Now here is the news!

***Poll makes history***

On the top poll on the side bar, holds the voting Speek Sites 10th member!

So vote!!!!

The 10th member will either be Brad1072 and Dalek Ad.

The winner will recieve a big party of their choice and a prize of their choice.

and for the voters.

The voters will all be invited to a super exclusive party!

VOTE!

Each vote will help!

Bye!

Vote 'till you drop!

0 eating comments: