Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Monday, September 1, 2008

Random Contest has closed

With this great Random Contest I had gotten of 300 comments.

Lets roll out the results

1. Pen Flippy with 170 comments = My Free Penguin!

2. Jimy 0123 with 62 comments = member of my site!

3. Brad 1072 with 50 comments = member of my site!

4. Illionese with 8 comments = Surprize prize


Here is what I need.

1. Pen Flippy - I need your e-mail address so i can give you the penguin. You can comment it here and i can delete it or tell me a chat box of where i can private message it to you.

2. Jimy 0123 - your allready a member of my site so your prize is something you chooose from 50 comments and under.

3. Brad 1072 - same thing goes for you as it does for flippy. I need your e-mail Address so i can invite you.

4. illionese - Your Suprize Prize is a big prize! Lol here is really is.

7 eating comments:

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

ill take a surprise prize

Speek said...

ok

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

hey thanxs for the prize speek its really cool i was going to do more comments but i had to get of the computer yesterday when i was doing it

Speek said...

its ok

Rawr said...

hey speek!! :D my email is moptoped@gmail.com you dont have to worry about deleting this comment :D

THANKS speek for the penguin! you rock!!cheers

Speek said...

your welcome Pen Flippy!

I will give it to you later in the day.

I have x-country practice and then homework.

Anonymous said...

hey speek come to my chat box so we can give you my email!
thanks you are ROCKING AWESOME!