Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BG's 1000 hits party!

Hello! BG here(If you don't know me, I am Blueguin8576 and Click here to view my site). My party is coming up! I have decided to merge it with Pochoma123’s party! Please spread the word! Tell you family, friends, or even your dog! You get the point! I will post this everywhere! Litterally! Here are the details.
When: Saturday February 14
Where: Pochoma123’s igloo on the Map
Time: 10:00am CP time
Server: Northern Lights
Why: Valentines Day and 8,000/ 1,000 hits!
Rock ON!
~BG~

2 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

may you blogroll me, if you want me on anything i will be on clubsecretscp.wordpress.com okay i love that and hope we will cross paths another day!

Speek said...

ok