Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Heyyy penguins!

Yo guys! I'm Supdudes35 (although the vast majority of you know me as either Leclercian or Lec) and I'm new to the site. I'm probably going to be posting on here a lot, since I don't really feel like updating my own site (lol).

Some things that people know about me is I'm obsessed with correct grammer and punctuation (I know, it drives me crazy too) aaaaaand I love basketball. I think that those are the only 2 IMPORTANT things you need to know about me. In a life or death situation, if there's something you need to know about me, do the blonde thing.

My favorite saying is Just do it! (you know, that's Nike's saying. I LOOOVE Nike. Boo Adidas!)

My favorite word is casem (Definition: A deep, dark, never-ending hole/pit of death. Synonyms: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA; Hole; TOTALLY TUBULAR FUN!)


I loooove to edit photos on Photoshop! I'm nowhere near as good as Lady Maryann, but I've been fooling around with the program a lot and I made this pic about 5 minutes ago... I've made better ones but this one's the most recent. I don't like it a lot. What do you think?

But enough about me! Let's hear about you guys! Comment on something cool and/or interesting about you, so all of us members of Speek's site can know more about thier most devout fans!

Just write something weird, ex. I can pick my nose with my tounge! (Ok, sorry, that's kind of disgusting. But you get the point, right?)

Oh yea, and if you haven't noticed, I use tons and tons and tons (and tons) and tons of parenthesis! You know, these things: ( )

So yea... go comment!

Let the good times roll, Leclercian

3 eating comments:

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

hahahah thats funny lec! i like the way you write down your thoughts :D youre getting waaaaay better with those sunbursts than I am hahaha! so i suppose this is a case of a student being better than her teacher lol! great job lec! :D

im with you about obssession with correct grammar! argh! but i hate apostrophies, yah know, this thing: '

like thats missing with my thats (that's) and youre (you're) teehee!

welcome to speek's site, lec! :D

PS. you got some real talent lec... i tried it... but i just cant ...

...pick my nose with my tongue

some girls have all the luck :(

Lady Maryann

Speek said...

Lady Maryann: My sister can pick her nose with her touge. It's tallent but annoying talent.

lol!

Anyway Leclercian welcome to the "Team" we are glad to have here.

from Blog owner

~Speek~

Nina said...

ITZ NOT ANNOYING ITZ JST ME!!!!!!! MEENI