Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The members

I hate having to post more than 1 time in a week.

Usually post once. Let bake (be read and commented), and then post again.

I needed to adress a problem while i am gone.

When I am in Florida for next week. There will be no internet because it was blown out during Tropical Storm Fay of 2008.

My grandparents were flooded with 2 ft of water.

I may be on once or twice, so i need my members to post the cp events while I am gone.

Please come to my party! You will not see more for over a week if you dont come.

Anyway, I will tell you how trip turned out.

and I will start a contest on Friday!

Bye!!!

3 eating comments:

canary4 said...

im going to florida too! i am bringing my laptop so can go on whenever only because the hotel im staying at has wi-fi. i will noy be able to post though :< or if you prefer :(

Anonymous said...

You can trust me to post for you, Speek.

Speek said...

Canary: Cool, have fun in Florida!

Blue: I know i can trust you.