Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Party reschueled

Due to un schueled banning.

I have pushed my party a day ahead and due to the lack of time of the word getting around. No one came!!!!!!

So i pushed this party 9 days away

Details:

Server: Fjord
Date: February 13th
Time: 3:30 pm cptz
Place: dock

I really want the word to get around.

That way we can have a big party.

Put the details on ur site!!!!

HERE is the post card



Send it to ur friends. Be sure to come.

This could be my last party

Comment below

bye!

~Speek~

6 eating comments:

canary4 said...

can't come. i leave for my vacation that day.

Speek said...

Damn :|

Anonymous said...

COOL THE INVITE LOOKS LIKE THE COVER OF THE RIDE THE LIGHTING By METALLICA

Speek said...

Cool I didn't know that!

Millywily said...

Hey Speek.... Lady Maryann has decide Lovapalooza! Go check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hey Speek, Since you aren't posting, Is it okay if I post catalog cheats for you?