Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Friday, February 27, 2009

New Pin and News On Rockhopper & The Migrator

New Pin! It's at the iceburg. The O-Berry. It seems as though everything is puffle related, even though the puffle party is over. Hmmm...

Rockhopper's items. Click inside of the circle to get the free item on CP. It's the porthole, and in my humble opinion, I like it a lot.

Rockhopper's a member?! I haven't known this. Rockhopper brings Yarr with him now. Is this just because the puffle party was going on? Is he bringing Yarr out to make new friends? And has anyone ever seen Yarr dance? Maybe he dances differently than other red puffles.

-Leclercian/Supdudes35

2 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Speek!

Long Time No Chat! Hows It Been?
Check Out My Blog When You Get A Chance And We Could Catch Up! Ok See-Yah! Nice Playlist BTW!

~Brad1072

Speek said...

Lol Brad, That joke is very good.

Anyway I will be on all weekend.

Well most of it.

You can meet me at my chat or your chat.

At around 7 - 10 pm.