Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Im back!

Here is my vacation

Day 1 (February 14th Saturday)

My family and I left for Florida at 10:30 am est. We waited around for plane. During our wait i pizza (very good;) and we watched a plain take off from the observation deck. By 11:30 we left on our plane heading for Sunny Florida. The plain ride was about 2 hours and 30 minutes. We arived at 3pm est. Our grand parents took us home. My dad and I played Tennis I won 5 - 4. Then my sister and i went swimming and ended and then went to sleep at home.

Day 2 (February 15th Sunday)

We relaxed at my grandparents pool. We stayed in for 2 hours and 30 minutes. I was a raison. LOL!

Day 3 (February 16th Monday)

I had to get up early to go to Tennis, which was at 9:30 am est (Note: I wake up at around 8:30 am). I had a tennis lesson from the a pro named Mark. He sounded Like Borat!

Top 3 Tennis pro quotes (remember he talks like borat.)

1. "Nice Shot, high five!"
2. "Hit the ball!"
3. "Ready, 1, 2, 3!"

Day 4 (February 17, Tuesday)

We went to Tennis again at 10:30! :D

by 7:30pm I went to an ice hockey game with my dad and my grandpa.

Teams: Florida Panthers VS. New Jersey Devils.

Florida won 4-0! YES!

The national athem was sung by the South Florida Elementry school.

My Quotes during the game.

1. "For some reason I think I can beat those trained proffesionals.(game begins) WOAH! Those guys must the best hockey players ever! My dream died before it begun!"

2. "Even though this is real life, I still think HD has better deffinition."

Day 4 (February 18th, Wednesday)

My family and I left to go my friends house. Who played club penguin back in the beta days. His penguin was Xtrain but like all betas his penguin was banned. After I played Basket ball against him.

1st game: I won 21 - 18 (We played up to 21)

2nd game: He won 20 - 21

3rd game: I won 21 - 11 (I killed him.)

At night I fell asleep on the couch.

Day 5 (February 19th, Thursday)

My dad, sister and I left for the Beach at 8am. We arrived by 11:30am at Daytonoa Beach. 30 miles of beach. The tide was comming in as i made my moat for my hole. One huge wave came and nocked down the 10 inches thick sand wall I constructed. After which we came back home and went to the pool. My mom and Dad left to go on a date. :O
My sister and I and my grand parents left to go to the "Steak and Shake." I had a hamburger and a milk shake. (I called it "Hamburgerlar and a Malk shunk"). As we were comming home my Grandmother almost fell but i caught her. Hero!

Day 6 (February 20, Friday)

We enjoyed one last day at the pool and Played tennis for the last time. By night time I played Texas Holden 'em. (a.k.a. Poker) We played 2 games

Game 1: My sister won. I came in 2nd.

Game 2: My mom won, I came in 4th.

Instead of using real money or poker ships. We used Cake. (It was my Grandma's 75th birthday!).

Day 6 (February 21st, Saturday)

I played Shuffle board against my grandpa. We played 3 games

Game 1: I won 75 - 65

Game 2: He won 21 - 75

Game 3: I won 75+ - 74

(+ = I went over the highest score)

We left at 8:30pm est. We arived home around 10:30pm. The plane ride was 2 hours

Day 7 (February 22nd, Sunday)

I got up early at around 6:56 am and wrote this post and I'm off to do who knows what!

***New Puffle***

The myth of the White puffle is true. Look at the Dojo every 30 minutes.

We will be able to adopt the puffle in March. If everything goes according to plan.

Bye!

0 eating comments: