Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Did you know that the Igloo contest ends today?

My iqloo contest ended today. please PM me

e-mail me at adamlurie@verizon.net

I am extending the contest for one more day

because i plan to end it before Club Penguin iqloo contest comes out.

Prizes conists of

1st 100,000 coins

2nd 50,000 coins

3rd 10,000 coins

plz send them in to adamlurie@verizon.net

with ur iqloo and ur password so i can get ur penguin money if it wins

also there will be 5,000 coins reward just for entering unless of course u won.

plz get them because i want u people to get rich and win the contest for club penguin.

4 eating comments:

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

hi speek! here is my link to my igloo. if i win, ummm can i donate my coins to someone else pretty please?

http://clubpenguincrazy-gallery.blogspot.com/2008/05/igloo-12-my-sleeping-quarters.html

thanks!

Speek said...

ok

Anonymous said...

http://www.holdinghopeforfamilies.com/wsngallery2/

THATS THE LINK TO RATEMYPENGUIN!!!

Speek said...

got it