Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My party

Hey everyone! I'm pretty sure that you read Lady Maryann's great post that pretty much summed up the party! Also i have a couple pictures. I tried to take a video but it turns out i wasn't recording!!!!! I am mad at my self and very sorry for u guys. Luckly Lady Maryann. Summed up the whole party to the greatest extend. Thank you Lady Maryann. I am sorry but there is no video.

i am very very very sorry.

6 eating comments:

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

thanks. thats ok speek. i think thats another reason to have a party: to record a video again! LOL!

i dunno have to do record video so i cant help sorry.

great party! you were a great host ;-)

you rock! ;-)

Speek said...

thank you! I might have i party again. But it is a lot of work to record. I might have to get a new one. Because that now its not working well :( I'm gonna ask my dad.

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

hmmm if taking video is a lot of work, then just take pictures. that way you also get to enjoy you party instead of worrying about the video ;-)

Speek said...

hey guys i got a recorder thingy. But its on my computer. And that one has a time control. So it turns off At 10:30pm estern stardard. Time. Sorry.

My recording parties will only be on Saturday and Sunday. But if there is a party during the week it will not be recorded. Ok? Thanks Bye!

Robby79 said...

Hey joycin put me on ur blogroll! At: Clubpenguinigloos.blogspot.com

Speek said...

ok