Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lets see here

Hey its me Speek!!!

I have been thinking on what to do for June and then i thought. I came out with an idea!

I will be having many contest 1 every week for all of summer. There will be various prizes. Some small and some big

Small prizes consists of
1. 5,000 - 50,000 coins
2. A party just for Someone

Big prizes consists of
1. Becoming part of my blog
2. Being sceen on youtube!
3. 500,000 coins or more

Then i thought hard to see if this were to work. I thought and I thought untill i found no flaws. I will try not to have the same winner for mutiple weeks in a row

And i will try to think of new prizes every week. Some maybe redone if requested.

Finally i will make a picture that the winner can put on their blog or something else saying that they one.

Along with their player card at the side of the screen.

Also please comment for ideas for a contest prize or a contest in general.

Please comment i really want to hear from you!

0 eating comments: