Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Party!!!!

ok I've decided to make the party for

1000 hits for Club penguin Society
1400 hits for Speek to ME (thats me)
3000 hits for Lady Maryann

I've decided around 4pm cptz

Now here is the fun part

decided What day and Where to start by commenting bellow.

Please comment because every idea counts

But plze try to make the day between Friday through Monday

Otherswise i can't make it

Ready? Go!

Start ur comment!

2 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday is good 4 me. Also, we could have the room be the beacon, maybe?

Oh yeah, Why does it say "scary comments"?

Speek said...

Souds good Bestpl8er

also

I put down scary comments for fun

i will change it in the next 3 to 4 posts