Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, May 25, 2008

SPEEK'S PARTY WAS A BLAST!

There wasn't a single famous penguin in sight,
not a throng of 100 penguins...

But man! SPEEK'S PARTY WAS A BLAST! ;-)

We were only 12 at most but it was not really about quantity; it was more about quality. I enjoyed meeting Speek's guests. ;-) I think meeting 7 people that I can actually have fun with is wayyyy better than 100 people who will only ignore me.

Here's a few pics that I took. I am sure Speek will provide more. PLUS a video! Wahoo! ;-)

Click Image to Enlarge

We went Line Dancing at Husky-Dock around 730pm cptz. Then went Igloo Hopping from Speek's to Pengineeta's to Rockoina's and finally to my very small igloo ;-) We swam on my Koi Pond then finally played Speek's Color Game. It was fun! Rockoina was the Over-all Winner. Chuckleloo was able to join in the fun! Yay! ;-)

The party wrapped up after 1.5 HOURS! It definitely wasn't a quickie! ;-) I sure won't miss next Speek's Party! ;-)


i rock your socks! ~lady maryann blogging for Speek to ME~

2 eating comments:

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

in the 'go yello' pic, i said "come to the fry joycin, i will fry you!"

lol!

chomp chomp chomp!

hahahaha

Speek said...

hey im Not Joycin in Speek. ALSO please don't burn me alive.