Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

June Agenda

Hey guys, I decided to make a plan for June.

Ready? Here it comes!

June 1st: Fetured Penguin, Fetured Event, Penguin of the week, Penguin of the Month and a contest and serpate polls from all contributures

June 6th - 8th: Color war!!!! (Possible)

June 15th: Party for Father's day and my 14th Birthday!!!

June ????: Summer party begins, rockhopper comes.

June 23rd - August 8th: I have camp so i wont be on as much.

And many more contest and many more parties

Also all contributures please only use the admin accesses that i will give you. only for Polls.

Please make a seperate poll and set it up. I will put it where i want it.

Anything else beside polls please make sure it will be accepted by me. otherwise i will revoke all of your admin privillages.

3 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! i will try to make a couple. lol your older than me. I turn 14 in September.

~Pmac~

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

um my access is limited to 'post' only. i dont have access to anything else. and i put my 2nd post to 'draft' so you have the power to accept or reject it. i hope im doing it right ;-)

speek, you suddenly seem uninterested with our little project :-( i launched the teaser advertisement on my site. and my 2nd draft post is is about that. but i wonder why you are not publishing it. :-(

if you dont want anything to do with it anymore, please tell me so i can make other um arrangement. thanks.

ps. i think im oldest. i turned 14 last march 17 ;-)

Speek said...

oh I'm very very very sorry. But i don't know what it was about

i am going to post it right now!