Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Friday, September 19, 2008

#1 and 2 Speek Fan

Out of the servial weeks of polls we have found a winner.

Lets go over the background of the race:

#2 Speek Fan:

Illionese - a late entry to the contest given her an unsure chance for victory/ Even though she was added in the second poll she lasted strait to the finals.

Her prizes:

Certificate:


Membership to my blog:

I will need your e-mail so i can add you.

And Now the Moment you all been waiting for

The #1 Speek Fan is:

Lady Maryann!!!

Out of the serveral weeks Lady Maryann was in first place except for the first 2 polls.

Where she layed in 2nd and 3rd place waiting for her moment.

On the final few days of the polls she began to win big leaving everyone in the dust.(like she mostly does in every poll lol)

Her prizes:

Certificate:


Membership of the blog:

already membership prize alternitive loading.....

Choosen Prize

Huge Party for her:

The winner will get a huge party with their own schueling.

Just e-mail me the details and I will post them.

In other news: Blog attention begins Sunday.

First blog in focus will be: Ilionese's blog

Name: ****ilionese awesome blog****
Amount of Hits: 36
Address: http://ilioneseblog.blogspot.com/
Amount to get: 1,000
Raiting: 5/5 (I am a very hard judge)

In other News: Joycin123 will be changing his igloo September 21st.

Things to do: Take a picture, play the color game and party
When I am there: Play the color game with me, party and whatever else your heart desiers.

Reason: I want to make a few more really cool igloo's before my member ship expires.

Which will be: November 9th 2008

There may be a final member party with Joycin123 on November 8th but we will see.

4 eating comments:

Nina said...

speek, can u add me to blog attention?
-Joycin

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

speek my e-mail is angelafor06@yahoo.com

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

thank you sooo much for voting for me! i loooove the certificate! ;-) thank you sooo much speek! ;-)

Speek said...

your welcome Lady Maryann.

I live to please.

I tried hard in the Certificate.

Please put it on your site